TERM AND CONDITIONS
SPECIALS & PROMOTIONS
All Specials and promotions available at all Jerry’s Burger Bars are for “Eat-in” only and are not available for take-away.
All specials and promotions at Jerry’s Burger Bars which included alcohol are are available to sale to persons aged 18 years or over and are not available for take-away and must be consumed on premises.
The terms and conditions of any promotional offer are set out in the promotional material for any offer, which may vary from our standard terms and conditions.
All Items are available while stocks last.
Are not available in conjunction with any other offers
Offers are available at all Jerry’s Burger Bars unless otherwise stated .
No substitutes on products offered.
All extras will change the cost of the meal .
Prices are Inclusive of VAT.
The visuals are for descriptive purposes only and meals served could vary.
Background images serve as food styling props only and are not included in meal.
All masses refer to the approximate mass uncooked.
“BEAT THE TRAFFIC”/ “BTT” SPECIALS (in addition to the above terms ) are not available outside of the advertised hours and on South African Public Holidays.
“RUGBY WORLD CUP 2019 SPECIALS: (in addition to the above terms ) will only be available for 1 hour before and during:
all World Cup matches the South African national rugby team participates in
All Rugby World Cup 2019 Quarter finals; Semi finals and Final match.
“WIN A VIP SPONSORED CUP FINAL TABLE WORTH R5000”
1. The promoter is: Jerry’s Burger Bars: Jerry’s Burger Bar Observatory; Jerry’s Burger Bar Sea Point; Jerry’s Burger Bar Blouberg; Jerry’s Burger Bar Kloof; Jerry’s Burger Bar Willowbridge; Jerry’s Burger Bar Stellenbosch.
2. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over except employees of Jerry’s Burger Bars and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available at any Jerry’s Burger Bar.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 27 October 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Persons wishing to enter the competition must attend and view any three (3) Rugby World Cup 2019 match at a Jerry’s Burger Bar. In order to qualify for the draw after each match supplied entrance cards must be signed off and dated by a member of Jerry’s staff. After 3 matches have been attended, the entrance cards need to be handed in for the draw (no later than 27 October 2019) to staff at Jerry’s Burger Bar.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Winners will receive:
- A selection of food and alcoholic beverages and branded merchandise to the estimated value of R5000.00 .
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Should winners consume/purchase any items not offered as part of the prize they will be liable for payment thereof. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen by the promoter at a draw to be conducted at Jerry’s Burger Bars.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephonic call. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available to claim the prize on 02 November 2019. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be received and details thereof.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion (including prizes, specials and communications) are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with: Rugby World Cup 2019 or World Rugby (including any of the associated sponsors and affiliated companies/organisations); Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Jerry’s and not to any other party.
· Jerry’s Burger Bars‘ decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
· Jerry’s Burger Bars shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
· Jerry’s Burger Bars also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.